How much time we all have on this Earth is a question that cannot be answered.
There are many factors that can affect how long we live.
I’ve often wondered, if health issues never existed, how long can you live with a perfect, healthy lifestyle?
Or, is there really such a thing as a perfect, healthy lifestyle?
Although there may not be such a thing as a perfect, healthy lifestyle, if you establish some essential habits, you can live the best and longest life possible.
But is living as long as you can worth it?
It depends . . .
If you are relatively healthy, the answer is yes.
If you have heart disease, diabetes, cancer, other health issues, or a chronic disease, then the answer is no.
It’s never too late to adopt a healthy lifestyle so you can live your best and longest life possible.
Here is a list of 7 healthy habits you can implement right now that will help you live your best and longest life possible:
- Establish a plant based diet
- Cut back on bad fats, and consume good fats
- Maintain a healthy body weight by exercising regularly
- Don’t smoke or quit smoking
- Don’t drink alcohol or stop drinking alcohol
- Supplement only if you need to
- Get regular checkups and follow your doctor’s advice