Plant based diets, otherwise known as vegetarian or vegan diets have the potential to do a lot of things to include preventing modern lifestyle diseases such as some forms of cancer and hypertension. This is the number one reason an increasing number of doctors are promoting a plant-based nutrition plan.
Here are some more science based health benefits of eating a plant based diet:
- A plant based diet is rich in nutrients
- A plant based diet can help you lose weight
- A plant based diet can help you to lower blood sugar levels and improve kidney function
- A plant based diet is linked to a lower risk of heart disease
- A plant based diet can reduce pain from arthritis
- A plant based diet can help improve your mood
- A plant based diet has beauty benefits
Although there are science based health benefits, there are also environmental benefits.
Give it a try. You will like it. Plant based recipes coming soon . . .